Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just Another Day at the Office

Well, hello Jayda! Just the person I wanted to see!
Hi, Mr. Matthews, I just came up here to ask what my assignment was.
Yeah, what...is it you do here again?
You're the boss. That's what I came to ask you about.
Oh, right, right. Well, as a matter of fact, you just got a special assignment.  Your name came up for the company retreat!
Me? Are you sure? I've only worked here for three days! And so far, all I've done is tour the building and polish the coffee machines!
Yeah, of course I'm sure! Better pack your bags, you leave tomorrow!
Um...wow...uh...thank you...
"Have a great trip!"

(Jayda's new boss is a little weird. But then, his name is Matt Matthews. I think I'd be weird if my name was Matt Matthews, too. And if I was only 12 inches tall and had crazy hair and my elbows were stuck that way. Poor Matt Matthews.)

No comments:

Post a Comment