Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mattel's Nightmare Christmas

I made a small order of dolls and accessories from Mattel before Christmas, and it still hasn't processed. I'm getting really concerned! I could technically still cancel, but I really wanted Hip Hoodie Ken and I can't find him anywhere else! I'm really disappointed. Customer Support has not gotten back to me. I guess they are pretty swamped. It sounds like their new Dream House is a nightmare for them!

I really wish they would let me know one way or the other though. At least my Christmas Amazon packages arrived. So many pretty new faces! I will be reviewing them all here soon!

Also, if anyone remembers this lady from Hair Boil Day...

 She went to her new home on Christmas! I forgot to get an "after" photo. She lives next door to me, so I will have to invite myself over and get one sometime! Apparently her new home was thrilled to receive her. Doll rescue mission accomplished!



No comments:

Post a Comment