Sunday, August 20, 2017

Introducing the Twins

     Hi, all! It's been quite a while since I last posted here, I know! I've had to put away all of my dolls this summer due to the heat and losing three air conditioning units in a row (whew, that was bad!). But I found a really sweet pair of dolls recently, and I couldn't resist grabbing a few photos of them with my phone...
    
"Hi, I'm Kasidy, and this is my brother, Avery! He's a genius, and also a doofus."
    Meet Avery and Kasidy! They're twins. Like most siblings, they're quite different, but they love each other just enough to torment each other constantly without really meaning harm. They live together, currently, while Avery works through his first year at architecture school and Kasidy works full-time at a popular amusement park.
    They both had today off, so they decided to take a break from studies and housework and go to the neighborhood park for some much-needed outdoor fun.
"Avery! I wasn't ready for that picture! Gimme that phone!"
"Hey, now I wasn't ready...!"
"Okay, now I'm ready!"
They're currently the only dolls I have out, and I don't have any other doll things (clothes, accessories, rooms, etc) so they may spend a lot of time outside this summer! Hopefully it won't be too long before I can dig their friends out of storage. 

My other news is, I now have an Instagram! I'm lightwavesdolls. I've never had a smartphone before, so this is very exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Avery and Kasidy are cute! I can *see* the family resemblance ;-)

    I'm following you on Instagram. Thanks for the notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally going to have them be a couple, but I got to looking at the photos and realized they gave off too much of a "sibling" vibe ;) They are great as a family!

      Thank you so much for the follow!

      Delete