Saturday, October 21, 2017

Costume Shopping

I only have a few dolls out right now, but they wanted to try on some costumes since it's almost Halloween! They managed to find a few that they liked. (be sure to check out my Instagram for more pictures of their adventures!)

Andrea: "That dress is perfect on you Anya!"
Anya: "Thank you! You look amazing as well!"



Melody: "HI LADIES!"
Melody: "Do you like my costume? Saving lives is so sexy! Also this floaty thing has room for candy! The only downside is that I have to run everywhere in slow motion."
Anya: "Oooooh candy!"

Melody: "OH ANYA I LOVE THAT MOVIE sing the song!"
Andrea: Oh no...
Andrea: Now I'll never get it out of my head! At least Anya has a good voice!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post. Hope you and your dolls have fun this Halloween.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Treesa! I hope that you and your dolls have a wonderful Halloween as well! (or at least a wonderful and safe weekend)

      Delete