Monday, February 3, 2014

Attempts at Mingling



Jayda: "Here we are!"
Jayda: "Look at all of these people!"
Clark: "Okay, I am looking at them."
Jayda: "...Uh. You can stop looking now."
Jayda: "Come on, Spaceman. Let's go mingle. That's what we're here for."

*nervous whispering*

*un-subtle sneaking away*
"?"

Clark: "Greetings, people!"
Jayda: "I don't think that's going to bring them back."

Jayda: "Even as eclectic as this group looks, you seem a little overdressed for the occasion. Maybe if you took off the helmet?"

Clark: "If...you think that's...what I should do."
Jayda: "It couldn't hurt to try."

Clark: "Whoa..."



Jayda: "Are you...are you okay?"

Clark: "Yes...I'm fine. Is this better?"
Jayda: "Oh yeahhh, much bett- *cough*...UH I mean you should probably just change into some different clothes!"
Clark: "Different...clothes?"

Jayda: "Oh geez, are you actually from Mars? Come on. Let's go shopping."

(More cellphone-tastic photos. Good news though, I have my old camera now and it still works! So the next photostory should look a lot better. I've been working hard making doll clothes so that Clark actually has something else to wear. I have no idea how to make doll clothes, but it seems to be working out for me so far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment