Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog Facelift and New Doll!


Totally unnecessary post to celebrate the redesign I just did for the blog! I may have gone slightly overboard. I apologize for any seared eyes. It was really time for me to make my own background for the blog, and the old header was driving me crazy!

Also, a new doll arrived! He's probably going to be the last for a while. I wasn't planning on him, but...plans change. He's so cute, and his owner just wanted his clothes, they didn't want the doll. SOooooooooo...


He likes popcorn.
He is a Tonner Andy Mills Event Planner doll. Currently, the only clothing I have for him is the Tron suit, and that's the only photo I have of him (oops). He's camera shy. But I'll soon remedy that! I can't wait to have him in the photostory!

No comments:

Post a Comment