Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mysteries and Fate

*tappetytaptapclicktap*
"And so, Mr. Matthews, that is why I did not attend the conference."
"Yeah, Cocoa, I'd fire me, too. Let's hope he doesn't."
"...ugh...I wish I'd never seen that guy."
*knock knock* "What? I'm not expecting any deliveries..."
*gasp* "What if it's him?"

"What if he followed me home?"
"What if he's like, a serial killer, or the Terminator, or something?"
"OH MY GOD I'M THAT GIRL THAT GETS HUNTED DOWN BY THE TERMINATOR."
"GO AWAY, I PROMISE NOT TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE MACHINE APOCALYPSE!"

"Oh this is ridiculous. It's probably just some pizza guy with the wrong door."
"But just in case it isn't...HEY, I AM GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR. I'M ARMED, so DO NOT TRY ANYTHING."

"WHOA AH I SURRENDER!"

Jayda: "Whoah. Hello. Who are you?"

"My name is Bradley. I'm looking for someone, and I think you may have seen him. He's about my height, dressed really strangely...he's not...not from around here. He's a foreigner. I really need to find him before he gets...lost."

Jayda: "What makes you think I've seen anyone strange? I just moved here. Everyone is strange."


Bradley: "Call it a hunch."

Jayda: "Well, I'm sorry. I have no idea where your friend is."

Bradley: "Tell you what. I'm going to take you to lunch tomorrow. Say, that place on Baker Street, around 1:30?"

"I don't know, tomorrow's not really good for me..."

"Mr. Bradley? Excuse me? Hello?"

"Okay, what was that all about?"

"Jayda, what have you gotten yourself involved in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment