Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Going Shopping

Jayda: Here, while we're in town, why don't you let me carry your helmet? I can put it in my backpack. It'll be safe.

Jayda: We need to find a clothing store.
Clark: Clothing store?

Jayda: Yes, a store that sells clothing.

Jayda: This one should do.

"Welcome! My name is Tiffany! Come on in!"

Jayda: If you see something you like, let me know.


?

Jayda: UHHHH not this one. This uhhhh...won't fit you.

Jayda: Try looking over there in the Men's section!

Tiffany: So, you folks aren't from around here?
Jayda: No, I'm from out of town and he's...oh...shoot...I...um...

Jayda: I don't even know who he is! I assumed he was a co-worker at the bus stop!

Jayda: I JUST PICKED UP A RANDOM GUY AT A BUS STOP AND I'M BUYING HIM CLOTHES.

Tiffany: Well, at least he's good-looking.
Jayda: Oh that's not the point...I...oh...I'm new to the job and I didn't know...

Tiffany: Shh, I think it's romantic! He seems nice anyway, a little space cadet but nice. Oh here he comes!

Clark: Is this more suitable attire?
Jayda: Uhhh yes...uh...that's fine...why don't you go...try wearing it? The changing rooms are over there.
Clark: Okay.

Jayda: Look...Tiffany was it? When he comes back out, just tell him he looks great. I'll pay for his things right now.

Tiffany: You're leaving? *gasp* Are you sure?

Jayda: I'm sure.

Clark: How does this look? ...Jayda?

Tiffany: Excuse me? Sir, I think she dumped you. She paid for your clothes and left.

Clark: Why...why would she do that?
Tiffany: Well it sure beats me.
Clark: She still has my helmet.

Tiffany: Well there goes the most interesting person to walk in here in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment