Saturday, January 14, 2017

Jewelry Day!

All of this weather fluctuation we've been having here has kept me off my feet most of the week. In response, I have been very bored, so I brought a bunch of my craft supplies in and started playing around with some beads and things. Eventually, I started making doll outfit accessories. I've never been particularly good at this in the past, as I tend to make them too bulky and complicated, but I think so far, these have turned out pretty cute!

Attempt #1, a colorful metal hoop necklace
I went much simpler with this one.
This one took several tries until I was happy with it!
My first ever DIY doll earrings
Then, I made a set!
This one was tricky, but I'm proud of it.
This can be worn this way
Or this way
My latest project: fun with memory wire in doll scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment