Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: Fashionistas Love That Lace

    I first saw this gal in stores, and was not overly impressed. In the box, she looked sort of flat. But after alternately putting her in and taking her out of my shopping cart, I finally caught her on sale on Amazon. She is my first Petite body Fashionista!
   There are many other comparisons of the heights, so I didn't bother with a photo, but she is indeed shorter than regular Barbies. The way she is packaged, she doesn't appear to be, as they raise her feet up. Her torso and legs are shorter, and she actually seems more proportional. I really like her overall shape!
   Out of the box, she is less flat-looking and actually has a bit of personality. Her eyes are extremely light golden-brown. She has very minimal makeup, except possibly some dark eyeliner and heavy brows. Her hairstyle is blunt, and I may trim up her bangs a little to fix some of the "choppy" parts. It is stiff, like Va Va Violet's.
I combed it with my fingers, and it fluffed out a little

   Her necklace is feminine in style and can be removed.
Her shirt is a soft, horizontally striped fabric, with blocks of lace. It is secured in the back with velcro.

Her red metallic skirt slips on with an elastic waist.

   And she wears interesting brown buckle boots that I didn't even see!
Her outfit from the back
    Her limited posing and one arm stuck in a bent position drives me crazy, but other than that, I am very happy with this doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment