Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review: The Twilight Saga Carlisle

   Another from my Christmas doll haul! I haven't had him out of the box for very long, so there aren't very many photos of this guy yet. I can tell you a little bit about him, though. He is very pale, of course, like all of the Twilight dolls that I bought (I suppose because they are vampires? I'm more of a Buffy/Angel person myself). He arrived in a very nice collector box, complete with this Twilight stand.
His clothes are quite nice, though his lab coat was sewn shut. It says "Carlisle Cullen, M.D." on the name tag. He is wearing a ring on his left hand, as well. After clipping the stitches so that he could remove the lab coat, I found that the shirt/tie can also be removed. The tie hides a velcro closure.
    His hair is a bit nasty and sticky from the "hair gel" used to slick it back. In the heat and humidity of my house, it's starting to come up and look really odd, so I think I will probably end up restyling it. The fibers are not all one color, and appear to be a nice mix of different blonde streaks.

    He has golden eyes, with what appears to be eyeliner. Here he is in slightly different lighting.
    He only has basic articulation. I got a very good deal on him, and he has an interesting creepy look to him. I'm not absolutely in love, but I don't dislike him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment