Friday, January 20, 2017

Review: Black Label The LOOK Blonde

    (I apologize for the lack of photo quality! I'm in a moving transition stage and still living in a place with terrible lighting and no room for doll photos.)
    This doll has accessories galore! I wasn't too sure about her outfit/hairstyle, but I'm glad that I took the chance. They were actually very well-executed.
    She came with her COA and stand, as well as sunglasses, "leather" jacket, dress, magazine, coffee, handbag, necklace, and shoes!
    Her bangs are very blunt, but not horribly choppy. The jacket is sewn to the sides of her dress. If she is to be used for display, there is no reason to remove it, however...it can be clipped apart and the dress can come off. The delicate lacy top of the dress is so sweet!
Her accessories are very detailed. There is coffee in her cup, her handbag is shiny, with black sides and a wrist strap, and the magazine can "open" (there is nothing inside).
Her articulation makes me very happy! She bends at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, and knees.

    I am sure that there will be more pictures of this doll in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment