Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bitten By The 1/6 Bug




I bought a Made To Move.

I have sinned. I have made a mistake. It started a cascade of feelings and thoughts and now I have a Style Barbie on order (she was too pretty). I'm staring longingly at the Out Of Stock Curvy "Spring Into Style" doll, even though she is super non-articulated (but she's pretty, too!). And of course, all of the other Made To Move dolls are on my wishlist. I still haven't thought of the right name for the one I have.

So. Um. Yes.

The "1/4 or 1/9 or nothing" girl is now buying Barbies.

I had planned to get a 1/3 BJD to make one of my OCs out of. I've been thinking about this for a couple of years, but saving up for that is taking considerably longer. Tonight, I decided to be realistic and ordered a 1/6 Obitsu body instead. I'm going to probably do the faceup and wig and everything myself. Gulp.

In other doll news, Jayda has been rescued from storage. Still looking for Clark. I'm worried since it got to 109 F today and that building is like an oven.

Also, I have been making new clothes for the 1/9 crew! Some are turning out better than others, but I'm starting to figure it out. Finally, I get to use all of the remnants I've been hoarding for years!

Jayda and the new Made To Move doll. She's wondering when she will get a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment