Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today's Ladies

Another package arrived! This one contained dolls! I'm so excited! I'm using exclamation marks to end all of my sentences!
Since I forgot to review my first Made To Move in the excitement, this will be my first official "welcome to the Lightwaves Mob" Made To Move post.






In her packaging
Compare/contrast to stock photo:
Pretty similar!
 Right out of the box, she had this weird white goo in her hair (residue from the product they used in her hair? It was also a bit stiff).
Unbind me, I am made to move! (I couldn't resist)
 Other than that, awesome, gorgeous little doll! I love her freckles! It goes without saying that these gals are super-pose-able and I absolutely love that. The clothing is not bad, either. I like how stretchy it is to move with them (and also the pants allow them to sit! yay!). By far, the most pose-able 1/6th fashion doll that I own. And adorable to boot. 10/10.


And now, my very first of the new body Fashionista line...


I admit, at first I was a little disappointed that she didn't look exactly like her stock photo...not because I didn't like her, but because that is not the character I had in mind for her. She looks a bit softer in the stock photo than in reality.

However, as I took photos and posed her, she really grew on me.

If I could be half as fierce as this doll...
 I may even be able to do something about the shoes?

In other news...an article of clothing arrived and my other girls were rather puzzled over it.
Celeste: "What are you wearing?" Barbara: "IT LOOKED PINK ON THE WEBSITE!"
The last bit of news today is that the very awesome, super generous person who so kindly gave me the GI Joes (I verified that they are mine to keep/repair/mutilate as I please) also had a pair of vehicles. I've now got a great medic Jeep and a Humvee! (in my opinion, so much cooler than the pink Barbie Jeep, sorry Barbara!)


2 comments:

  1. "Unbind me, I am made to move!" LOL, too cute. Appropriate, too.

    I've just got the Fashionista you bought. Calling mine "Melissa." Have you got a name for her now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Thanks!
      I'm still working on naming all of these people! I went from a very small group, to suddenly drowning in dolls, very quickly! It's a happy problem to have, but at this time, only a few of them are actually named, LOL.

      Delete