Sunday, July 10, 2016

More Shopping Happened

I really don't like making blogs without photos, so here's my Barbie "Stacie", Lola, and her new horse, Tartan. My Stacies all ride at the 1/9 barn.
I sinned again. I think I'm pretty happy about it, too. Curvy Barbie and the redhead Made To Move doll are now on their way.

I really, really need to stop buying dolls. They're probably going to join forces with the action figures, form a mob, and kill me in my sleep one of these nights. Or demand that I build them housing instead of stuffing them in boxes when they're not being photographed. Either way, I'm in a lot of trouble.

So far, all that has arrived for the BJD project are the eyes. I hope they fit. They seem ok for acrylic, and there are several different colors to try (plus I have it in the back of my mind that I might use the leftover parts to make ANOTHER doll or three after my bank account recovers).

I'm having way too much fun! And the silly plastic people do create a distraction from the rather stressful real-life stuff going on right now. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment