Wednesday, July 13, 2016

New Name and Dolly Spa Day

First, the obvious. In light of the change of tone, I changed the name of the blog from Solid Light Waves (which purposefully made no sense) to Lightwaves Dolls (which makes only slightly more sense).

Second, I was reunited with my old Barbies. I was trying to remind myself that I do, in fact, own actual Barbies and I don't have to buy every single one I see online. However, the sad fact is, I sold a lot of the gargantuan collection that I used to have. This is what's left:

Ariel, an equestrian doll, and a lady with blue legs (ballerina?)
M2M and Style Raquelle chat on the bench, Ken looks on while Zac and his new girlfriend? get cozy
All together now!
Celeste: HELP! SOMEONE FIND MY HEAD!
I did find Celeste's head, but she and Ariel needed some hair help.


Dolls for dinner? Yep!
  
"I really hope you're not going to do what I think you're going to do..."
That's nothing. Eventually, I plan to get you a whole new body!

No comments:

Post a Comment