Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I'm Done! (I Swear!) (probably not)

I made a decision. I'm going to stop money shaming myself about this month's little doll explosion. It's making me indescribably happy and I'm still getting all the bills paid, as well as supporting some fellow artists (incidentally, does anyone know good places to get cool Barbie clothes and furniture that doesn't cost hundreds? I'm extremely picky but also usually on a pretty limited budget.). Many of the things and people I am buying will cross-over to The 1/9 Series.

Faith and Adian on a trail ride
I bought a couple more dolls today (...okay, I bought the rest of the Made To Move dolls and Divergent Four...), a bunch of clothes, a small folding house, a rescue doll project that I won't be keeping, and some shoes. I have plans to nab a few more people if they go on sale (I need more manly men). Do I have a self-control issue this week? Hmm, maybe. But I'm not the kind to lose control very often. It feels good to be a little wild and buy completely pointless pretty little people.

And besides, I'm already getting ideas for characters and photostories...

No comments:

Post a Comment